(1) Some people say that Japanese high schools should take their students on trips abroad. What do you think about that?
(2) Today, many people use electronic dictionaries. Do you think people will stop buying paper dictionaries in the future?
(3) Some people say that joining a group tour is more enjoyable than traveling by themselves. What do you think about that?
(4) Many children today spend less time outside than before. Do you think children should spend more time outside?
(5) Some people say that children today spend too much time using the Internet. What do you think about that?
(6) Today, there are some Japanese actors appearing in foreign films. Do you think the number of these actors will increase in the future?
(7) Some people say that Japan will import more food from overseas in the future. What do you think about that?
(8) Today, in some office buildings, smoking is not allowed at all. Do you think the number of such buildings will increase in the future?
(9) Some people say that, in the future, the number of Japanese restaurants in foreign countries will increase. What do you think about that?
(10) Today, club activities at some schools are less popular than before. Do you think it is a good idea for students to take part in club activities?